Tuesday, February 24, 2009

1st Annivesary Rewards

Hey everybody!!! Guess what! It is my blog's first anniversary!! So as some people do, I will give rewards!! (not in order)
1. Katie Ann- You are my oldest and most "loyal" follower. I give you the Follower Reward.
2. CC- You posted the longest and richest comments therefore I award you the Talkitive/typitive reward.
3.Dad- You check my blog the most so you have received the Constant Checking reward.
4. Katie S., Christa, Brooke, Mom, and whosever's names it may concern, you all have been supportive but not quite as dilligent as some. I award you the Superly Supportive badge.
5. Miranda, Miquette, Hayden, Tristan, Kirsten, and Elizabeth. Although you too have rarely checked my blog I reward you the Awesome Backstage badge.
6. Mrs. Halfhide- You proably are horrifyed with my spelling errors and run on sentences so you get the Couragous Reward.
Thank you for every little comment you all have given me-please keep it up!! Remember there is always next year if you want to improve!!!
I myself will try to write more, add more polls, and contact more people.
Thanks!
Victoria

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Victoria gets the Totally Sweet Blogger of the Year Award!

Congratulations on the 1 year mark.

Victoria R. said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Thanks dad!!!!!!!!!!!

Barb H. said...

I have not been horrified by your spelling and grammar.... on the contrary, you do very well! You spell better than Mr. Halfhide. Thank you for letting me read your blog!

Victoria R. said...

Oh really?? Thank you!!

Kathryn said...

Thanks Victoria! Reading your blog has been a great pleasure!
love ya!