Wednesday, March 11, 2009

IT IS SNOWING IN MARCH?!

I am mad. Who is mad? Victoria SN. What is being said about Victoria? She is mad, verb. Am helping verb. Period stament declaritive sentence go back to the verb and divide the complete subject from the complete predicate. Is there an adverb expection? Is this sentence in innatural or inverted order? Natural no change.
(Shirley grammar Form)
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad it is snowing in the middle of MAAAAAAAAARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I am unable to classify this sentence

5 comments:

Cecilia said...

But... snow happens... even in march. may I remind you that we had snow on June first last year. I don't remember a year when we HAVEN'T had at least a little snow in march. hehehe.. I'm sorry your mad my dear. the snow will go away. and it will be spring. :)

Kathryn said...

Yeah, there usually is snow in March....
but, it's melting!!! We have considerably less snow than yesterday. :D :D :D :D It's so sunny!
The White Witch HASN'T taken over!:D
Love you Victoria. Be hopeful! :)

Victoria R. said...

You all are soooooo funny! I am used to a warmer climate! :D :D :D :D!
Victoria

Kara v. e. said...

Well I can say I am sorry for you to have snow in March and you do not like it Victoria. I wish you where here playing with or atleast me going to your house. hmm what has it been almost 2 years since you moved? Well in that whole time period I have never seen your house dogs, and cat. Snow happens. Coco

Victoria R. said...

Oh Kara we should see eachother more often! I will see you this Easter!