Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Irsh Dance

Not until my dad had kept on wishing aloud that I was going to take Irsh dance, did I even consider taking the new class CYT offered this year. I had never been what some may call "the dancing type" although I did do Balle at one point. Amazingly, I finally gave in as the class I desired to take(Singing in the Rain) was overly full. Tuesday rolled around and I found myself in a very hot, stuffy dance-room with another girl who told the teacher she was Heather. Soon two other students arrived and we started with exercises. I was suprized to learn and remember they also had been in Beauty and the Beast! Their names were Haily and Megan. Our teacher, Mrs. Margert Evans, showed us several dance moves and asked us to copy the Skip-2-3's which I could never get.

I announced later I could not wait for next Tuesday.

No comments: