Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Irsh Dance Buddies

So, I hope you read the blogs below or else this will be over-whelming. Did you read them? Good. Okay you proably are wondering more about my fellow students, Heather, Haily, and Megan. I will try to remember their actions and personalties. Megan, a blond-haired blue-eyed kid, was the youngest in the whole 4 person class. She also posed as Haily's "little friend"and had a knack for getting attention. Haily, 17, a blondie, and extremely short for her age,went to a public school. Unfortunately, she irratated the teacher by almost always arriving late. Heather, also 17 and a brown haired and eyed teen, is proably my best friend in the class. She currantly goes to the Oaks which suprized me so much.
These are my Irsh Dance buddies and comrades. We shared several conversations and laughter. Too bad it is over!

No comments: