Monday, January 12, 2009

A Few Pictures Of Our Dogs

Peanut and Victoria

The Nut, Peanut, Little Nut, and so on

The Thing


The Lug, Cossy, Fattie, Fatmo, Fat Coz, and so on........



Tristan and Cozmo
These are "man's best friend!" Dogs are one of my favorite species ever, they are reliable, loyal, and such a pest!!! Especially Cozmo our affecinate golden retriever who cannot receive enough attention anywhere! Peanut, a nervous chihuahua on the other hand does not approve of any partys including small children that pet and pick her up. Still she is pretty "kid-safe." While Cozmo consumes a large ammount of any type of food, Peanut rests comfortably in the sun. Both of them adore raw-hides or to other people, bones. This is a definate problem since Peanut cannot carry the huge bones we purchase for Cozmo. Poor, poor Peanut hungerily watches as Cozmo devours the bone. Lucky for her, Cozmo's dopey eyes do not spot tiny peices of the raw-hide. This explains why bones are so precious to Peanut..... Now you know what my dogs are like and can discuss them among your-selves.
DOGS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Leslie said...

Victoria-
I throughly enjoy reading your blog. I think it gives me just a glimpse of the young lady you are becoming! I am so proud and thankful that God has allowed me to raise you.

I am sure that someday you will find another horse to ride.

Love, Mom

Victoria R. said...

I hope so mom!!