Friday, January 9, 2009

No Snow Is A Good Snow!

Yes I know the title sounds a bit flashy but it is all I could think of!! (Especially if you live in a once snow-covered Spokane) However snow will soon be a rare thing if the weather keeps this unusual warmth up! So far the tempature has been increasing, and I cannot say I am sorry. Although snow glows beautifully it is a real pain!!!!! Icey and rock-hard snow IS NOT a joy to shovel or spectate to those who live in a hot biome, like Florida. So, I keep begging, pleading, and telling my parents a trip to Florida would not hurt us financally and physically. They mummbled a maybe which ammounts to a complete no!!! SNAP!! Public schools have been closed because of road conditions and no sidewalks. Luckily, we are driving to the Tri-cities on Jan.16th. (hint,hint)
So whoever wrote 'Let it snow, let it snow let it snow' obviously has never seen a real snow!
**Thank you for hearing Victoria's complaints
, she has several others, not to mention her firey temper. Thanks**

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

blaaahhh. I was going to come on and say "Hey! (blank) is the guy who wrote 'Let It Snow'!" . . . . But apparently the author is anonymous. :P
You should put up a profile image. :D

Katie~Anne

Victoria R. said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean snow is pretty and all but not when you've seen it for ages!