Saturday, January 24, 2009

Zoo Tycoon 2

I really do not know if your family plays or even has a computer. But if you do and play it daily and occasionally, I know of a very interesting game! Zoo Tycoon 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The game is unfortunately not free but worth it's fee!!! I believe the first time I played it was at Miquette's house. She only had the orginal series that did not have as much animals as mine does. The game helps you reconize the different types of species and their current habitates. You basically build a cage and a zoo. What really makes it entertaining is you can clean their cages, read the guests thoughts, name them, chose limited or unlimited money and a ton more!!!! It is an amazing game that I highly suggest!

1 comment:

Barb H. said...

When we bought this game for the kids for Christmas two years ago, I stayed up ALL NIGHT playing it myself. I loved it!