Thursday, January 15, 2009

Homeschool P.E

I know I should have written about this a long time ago but hey!! I have written about other things! So...... here we go! Sadly I have not tooken any pictures of the kids that attend PE with us but I plan to! We make a enormous group of kids, the oldest being 14 or so. First, we race around the gym in laps usually 6 or 7 laps. Then we accomplish the normal exercises of sit-ups(20), push-ups(15), jumpingjacks(25-30), and finally the painful arm-circles and leg-raises. After completeing these tasks, our games follow shortly. Hurridly, we will split into teams and play the desired game. Following shortly after this is the thing everyone but me, hates, RELEE RACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So does it sound fun or what?! Here are some of the kid's names,
GIRLS:
Tiffany, me, Casey, Reese, Jenny, Aspen, Kate,
BOYS:
Wytte, Hayden, Tristan, Jay-Jay, Andrew, Eric, Mr. Russ, and alot more

Some day I will take a picture of are whole class. Some day....................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Homeschool PE was great this week! It was parents vs. kids in a dodgeball extravaganza. Except my arm is very sore!!